Scrum Training Team Lead
Individuals with a track record of learning very quickly, and who are methodical, adaptable and very highly motivated sought. The right person for this role has a natural drive to succeed and is compelled to work autonomously and also enjoys owning projects while naturally finding new ways to promote services in a way that will serve our customers and add value to the business in new & creative ways on a regular basis.
ORDER ADMINISTRATION DUTIES (30%):
- In charge of in-house public course logistics.
- Send confirmation & course reminder emails to students.
- Prepare attendance confirmation letters for students as requested.
- Confirm venue details the week prior to courses with venue contact.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING DUTIES (70%):
- Packages and ships outgoing orders as needed to fulfill private & public course requirements.
- Physically receives (checks-in) packages and re-stocks materials accordingly.
- Organizes and maintains course materials storage area.
- Orders and maintains shipping and packaging supply levels.
- Establishes relationships with key contacts at frequently used venues in order to offers solutions & quickly resolve issues with shipping & receiving as they arise.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and CRMs a huge plus.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, math aptitude, and the ability to perform under time constraints.
- Strong ability to work independently and highly self-motivated.
- Able to learn and work with great speed.
- Able to work hard, have fun and enjoys driving projects to completion.