We are looking for a few agile coaches who are passionate about changing the way that teams view project management and product development. Our agile coaches use their diverse life and professional experiences to aid them in the difficult work of transforming our client's existing practices into lean, fearless, and high-performance organizations.
- Experienced at creating a culture that's open to change and built on continuous improvement principles.
- Has facilitated daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, and sprint planning sessions.
- Trained individuals and teams on the basic tenets and mechanics of the Scrum framework.
- Must be comfortable with silence and have a keen ability to say no.
- Preferably holds a certification from the Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time.